Saturday, November 13, 2004

Last paper: 1500hrs, 25 Nov 2004


guess my life will be more routined than usual after exams... have to draw out a timetable for my physical training. apart frm tat, i will be back at Dunman Air to continue my service to the unit considering tat the other CLTs might not be able to make it due to the 5-day work week...

i guess i have a part to play in my cadets' poor academic performance... the burden of the CCA is simply too much for a secondary3 to cope with. Standards are rising and the pressure exerted by the CO and I have jus left them neglecting their school work. I reali dun remember myself having to sacrifice my slp time on a school day for the sake of NCC... so now i guess the onli thing i can do is to help them in their sch work during the hols......

"I know it has been hard on you but the pressure u face today shall mould u into a better person that is able to cope with the pressure of working life in future."

No comments: