Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I'm getting damn bloody fat man... went to Facebook and saw Ben's photos.. fucking gay got so many photos of us together during army.. I find my face super round now, not to mention my stomach. Just take a look at this:


Super Spastic face trying to tell ppl how stupid Guards is
Notice my face




Look at my face NOW. Fat piece of shit
Anyone wants to know the yandao beside me?


___________

Thinking back, one year ago, we were busy preparing for the nation's biggest event called NDP. Time really flies, it was like yesterday where all of us work so hard to achieve unachievable targets, experiencing flying tempers, overtime work.. Packing funpacks at Maju Camp, being alone on the day of primary school preview and making teachers report to me, and controlling a section of the stadium with the guys to do shit. It really put my leadership and enduranci e to test. And the bonding, an event that I will never forget in my life... I wonder how's the team in charge of the funpacks is suffering right now and I wonder how my guys are doing...


Life in GE Money is coming to an end as well.. I guess I will really miss all of them in the office, met really nice and fun loving people on this job, they make me feel so loved... Sobz.. 3 more weeks to go, we'll see how it goes.

No comments: