Friday, September 14, 2007

Been quite busy lately.. The worst period was juggling 2 jobs and studying at the same time. Lucky it only lasted for 4 days... Felt like a summex.. With little sleep and long working hours, talking and talking away. Life is very relaxed now, working flexible hours and studying subjects that I already have some knowledge in.

Looking at life, I find it a chore to make new friends at this age. I don't understand why people put in so much effort to make new friends and make merry, only to find them leaving for another new friend who can "clique" not long later. I mean, after living 21 bloody years, you still don't understand the way relationship work? You don't know that friends come and go? You know, when I see people in school that I happen to know, be it in the army or old school mates, I will try to take another path just to shun them. It's tiring to say hi and create some empty topics just to pretend to catch up. Don't come and waste my time please.

Yes, you say I'm anti-social. I attend my lectures and go home. The best I do will be to interact with my Asian Wall Street Journal in the library. Some people ask why don't I join a CCA. I would say manawueng to them. What? Richard Gere gave you the impression that more birds, more luck doesn't mean that more friends more luck ok.

So, back to the topic of friends. Don't tell me all these years you lived and you haven't make any friends that will stay with you, assure you? You really need them to appear popular? I even have some friends who say I don't cherish them, don't bother to initiate a gathering, then now totally bo chap me. I have a friend whom I've known since sec1, I see him as my best friend, like my own brother. His name is Kim Guan. I met up with him last month and the last time we saw each other before that was half a year ago. He's still my brother. We may have changed much in character, but our friendship is still as strong.

So what's the point really? Luckily for me, I have a habit of looking back at my life periodically. And I see some people who was there always. I know friends who fit the term Friends Forever. Start finding yours now, a new one if you really need to.

No comments: