Life Planner
One week into this job and I'm gaining new knowledge every work day. Starting out my career in this office is great as I get to mingle with successful people everyday. Being in this line, offices should be empty as agents must be arranging appointments and meeting prospects. Those managers taught me a few life lessons and reminded me that I should never see myself as a salesman but as a person with rich financial knowledge, helping people to plan their finance.
Right now I am working hard on market products, define my winning edge as compared to other people and I'm going to pin this up my vision board so I won't lose my focus. My first responsibility is to do proper planning for the friends who trust me and had approached me even before I got my license. I want to make sure they can leave all these worries to me and one fine day should anything happen to them (choy), I want to visit them with chicken essence and look at them recovering fast, grateful to me for protecting them when they needed it most.
I don't know why but I feel damn happy to know that I possess such skill. I even went to the extent of asking my agent friend to give me a quotation from their company. If it's good I will help her get that product instead. At this moment, I know I am loving my job. This is called job satisfaction.
I would not say that buying insurance will make you rich or retire happily like what others claim. I say buying insurance will eliminate unnecessary worries about the future. We have many case studies and the one that stuck me most was seeing a copy of a hospital bill. This person was admitted into government hospital for 80 days staying in B2 ward. The bill came out to a whopping $222,000. Got cancer and took experimental drugs, which explains the amount. Kua zhang right? Think about it. It is possible in Singapore. We have heard people saying "In Singapore you can die, but cannot afford to fall sick." With proper medical insurance and through the competition of insurance industry, now it covers from the first cent.
You say that there is no need to buy it now since we are young. Ya wait until an illness strike and buy. Don't be so naive. Your illness will not be covered cos you will be considered high risk. You think people stupid like you.
I just asked my father how much CPF he has left. My jaw nearly dropped when he said the remaining amount will be paid in monthly instalments of about $300 when he reaches 63. Being the only son I ho seh liao lor. Please listen to me my friends. If you don't bloody know how to save, then better get someone to save for you!!
Remember, you are born into this world with nothing. But you will leave with a heap of burden. Your dependants (parents/children) need your income. You leave this world together with the skill to earn. What other way is there you tell me. I will help my friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment