Personality Test
I just took the Myer-Briggs personality test and found that the result that describes me is disturbingly accurate. Before I go into it, let me give a brief introduction to the test. This personality test is probably the world's most used test system by firms for employment suitability. Results are categorised in 4 major sections with a total of 16 personalities.
I got ENTJ, summarised by the term Fieldmarshal. According to the description, I belong to "Hardly more than two percent of the total population, Fieldmarshals are bound to lead others, and from an early age they can be observed taking command of groups." Not really for myself to judge the credibility though...
"Fieldmarshals root out and reject ineffectiveness and inefficiency, and are impatient with repetition of error." I think this is damn true though. I really can't tolerate people who keep making mistakes. Hmmm...
Oh by the way, they said Napoleon belonged to the same personality as me. Wasn't he busy conquering the world? Got time to do the test?
I just took the Myer-Briggs personality test and found that the result that describes me is disturbingly accurate. Before I go into it, let me give a brief introduction to the test. This personality test is probably the world's most used test system by firms for employment suitability. Results are categorised in 4 major sections with a total of 16 personalities.
I got ENTJ, summarised by the term Fieldmarshal. According to the description, I belong to "Hardly more than two percent of the total population, Fieldmarshals are bound to lead others, and from an early age they can be observed taking command of groups." Not really for myself to judge the credibility though...
"Fieldmarshals root out and reject ineffectiveness and inefficiency, and are impatient with repetition of error." I think this is damn true though. I really can't tolerate people who keep making mistakes. Hmmm...
Oh by the way, they said Napoleon belonged to the same personality as me. Wasn't he busy conquering the world? Got time to do the test?
Try it out here, it's free
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
Do leave a message to tell me your type in my tagboard.
2 comments:
okay.. I think the 2nd para abt u rooting out and rejecting are pretty true! Hahahaha..
And i read the Napo thingy really LOL! Hahahaha..
did u do the test?
Post a Comment