Saturday, May 22, 2010

Singapore Pools

Recently, I have been entering Singapore Pools on every draw date to purchase a $2 Quick Pick ticket. For the uninitiated, in Singapore, we have Toto every Mon and Thurs, and 4D every Wed, Sat and Sun. Quick Pick means that the number generated on the ticket will be random. I do not believe in buying the same number over and over because lottery is all about pure chance, and the probability of you striking 4D is 1 in 10,000, which isn't too bad as compared to Toto.

Well, that equates to a spending of $10 every week and $520 a year. Based on a $2 ticket, I will require striking a Starter prize once a year in order to breakeven. Best thing is, I have not struck that kind of prize money for as long as I started buying. Sad.

I believe everyone buys lottery for the dream of striking the biggest prize. I don't know how many times in your life you are going to get it, but it is definitely good to dream.

I found something that is able to give an even better prize money. Better still, it has a sure hit prize money of near $30,000. In other words, you will have to strike first prize 8 times to get more than that! Before you start thinking that I going to keep this all to myself and be an selfish idiot, you can actually try asking and I will be willing to tell you how to do it.

I don't know about you, but I am going to stop buying 4D altogether and start on this journey of receiving my $30,000. Good luck.

No comments: