Saturday, September 17, 2005

WAHAHA I got silver for my IPPT! had to put in some effort for this $100 unlike the time in SISPEC where it was much easier. results wasnt as good as before due to too many visits to the mess and slack training but still glad tat i've already have at least a silver in my records. money claims will only be submitted for those ppl with Gold and the rest have to Go again until the end of this work year. so now i must train harder for a Gold before the end of tis work yr. hope can get another $100 leh

I have calculated. the total worth of my family assets is less than $60k. looking at tis figure i'm really worried. wat's going to happen 5 years down the road? are we going to be penniless? I have to do something. I want everybody at home to live in comfort. I must start learning to produce the money-making machine now. i'm not going to be the money-making machine. but which way shld i go? i dun have much resources for mistakes. a decision has to be made. my father has jus reached the retirement age. life is going to be hard. but i love the challenge ahead of me.

No comments: