All these explosive exercises that I did for recent weeks paid off handsomely. I'm one minute faster for the same distance covered less than a week ago. A total of 60 seconds. Running alone or with friends doesn't help. It is the strangers that unlock my potential, spurring me to overtake them. And maybe my Guards t-shirt. hahaha
But I'm still stuck at 7 and a bloody half chin-ups. A psychological barrier that I must break with a deadline of 10 days. Maybe this coming IPPT will just be a gauge of my physical fitness. I want to attempt for $400. I think I can make it. Yes I can.
You know, my stomach is getting tired of living. Nowadays they keep quarrelling and last I heard, they are going to war. Separating into 6 states seemed like the best solution. We shall see how it works out. Muahahaha.
I am about to prove that a motivated cilivian can outdo a delusioned Guardsman. The experiment is fair. The sample is constant. Me.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment