The feeling came during CNY eve on the dining table. It has been nearly a month since I last saw food cooked by my mother. The nature of her job is such that it gets so busy 3 weeks before CNY that I hardly see her home before 8 pm. I was nearly moved to tears when I tasted my mum's cooking. I'm not joking. Eating outside food for dinner really sucked. I missed her cooking and the taste of chinese new year food.
Family visiting usually gets done in day one. My family warmth is overwhelming. It is a kind of feeling that cannot be described using words. Maybe it had been quite some time since I last went for the weekly family gathering due to work committments. One whole day of joy and laughter.
Normally when we talk about money we always say that everything is getting more expensive but your pay still remains the same. Surprisingly, my ang pow money is inflation-adjusted at 10%. Wahahahaa. Got less ang pows due to missing out on some relatives (which doesn't matter), which made my probability calculation more impressive. The phenomena is that I get more blue notes than purple notes for a few years ongoing. This year, the probability that an ang pow contains a blue note is 0.5, and the probability it contains more than one blue note given that there is at least one blue note is 0.5 again. No use extorting from me though. I keep less than 0.5 of the total. ha

#06-344 the gambling den

As long as there is a table. Size doesn't matter.
All ages welcomed as long as you know how to count to 21.

Bak Kwa + Carlsberg.
angmoh say "cheers". chinese say "yammm seng". we say "nahhh beh"
No comments:
Post a Comment