Some days ago, there were a group of good-for-nothing people sitting at the void deck behind my house making a nuisance of themselves speaking in a language which does not belong to mine. Staying on the second floor with open windows for the purpose of proper ventilation, my whole family was kept awake by their laughter.
Being a benevolent human being, I wanted to give them a chance. My mum asked me to call the police to get rid of them. The previous time I called the police for the same reason but they didn't come. So I was rather doubtful of their ability and decided not to waste my phone bill this time.
They tested my patience for one a half hour. Not too bad eh. At 2 am, I finally picked up the phone to ask for the neighbourhood police centre's number. In case you need it, this is the number to dial if you stay in Tampines: 6587 1999.
The funny thing happened. It's the conversation with the policeman over the phone.
Me: I want to make a report, there is a group of people making alot of noise at the void deck behind my house.
Mr Policeman: Can I know which block is that? Malay or Chinese?
EH? How can like that ask one? Got difference meh? Aren't they all useless humans? Play colour ah? Obviously I didn't dare to question him so I told him it's the former. And wait a moment... Don't we normally say "chinese or malay"? Is there any meaning behind it?
I don't know about you.
Friday, March 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nicee Pic of U and Jeslyn~
Who is the Artistic photographer?!
I think Police also find it pointless to warn that grp if they are H---s.
Cos usually they themselves are one of them too. HAHAHA!! oops
Since they know themselves best, so they know they wont start any fight, therefore, no point making a trip there.
haha.. the pic is taken by a bench. hahahaha.. anyway, the police actually came tis time.. and they sent 2 police cars!! exciting lo. haha. yea the policeman who answered my call was a h---
Post a Comment