Friday, June 20, 2008

Murphy's Law

"Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong." As if I am not feeling shitty enough, I wanted to run to Pasir Ris beach to have some quiet time by myself and this happened.



Damn that pair of motherfucker cheebye huan na pair of father and daughter. Selfish pieces of shit. There's such an open path for you to turn so why do you fucking have to turn into my path when I'm already at the corner, forcing me to run into the grass and kick that huge block of stone and fall back onto the road. Luckily I slowed down when I saw that I-am-not-going-to-let-you-pass fucked up piece of face, or else my flesh would be in for a good ride with the floor. knn

Yea. I've reached Pasir Ris when I fell. Took me 15 minutes to walk home. Lao cheebye. Now it's not only the pain from the road burn. It is the bruising pain from the impact of the fall that is worrying me.

No comments: