On Eating and Sleeping
Yes, this is a lazy man topic and this is what I am right now. When you have nothing to do and staying home, this is what you do to kill time. Obviously, there is not much to talk about if we see eating and sleeping as separate issues. We are talking about eating and sleeping.
Firstly, to be eating and sleeping freely, yea, you must be damn free. It had been a long time since I had all the time in the world to eat and sleep and I had been doing exactly that these few days given the condition of the leg. I bet you must be damn free to be reading this meaningless piece of trash that I am writing with my sleepy mind.
One shouldn't sleep right after eating. Everyone knows that (maybe the fattys don't), but right after eating, we feel sleepy and everybody knows that too. This is not so healthy as we know is really not healthy. So please avoid sleeping after eating. Do something meaningful like blogging about meaningless things like this.
Sleeping is free and when you are too free, you sleep. And the good thing about it is, the more you sleep the more tired you are. So congratulations, this is never going to end and one day, you will become a fat slob and unhealthy pig, which may not be so free afterall, considering the doctor's fee and the rejection from society. Good luck. And good night.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment