A Thousand Splendid Suns
Khaled Hosseini
Congratulations to myself for finishing a fiction book since secondary school days. To be frank, I hate reading storybooks because it is a waste of time and I have many things to do. But this time, I allowed myself to read a book that had no power to enrich my life, just for the sake of relaxing after a hard day of work. By the way, I don't watch TV too.
This book is really an easy read and it managed to capture my attention to finish all 300+ pages of it. Quite a feat I must say. Might be reading The Kite Runner once I find some time to waste. HA.
This book is really an easy read and it managed to capture my attention to finish all 300+ pages of it. Quite a feat I must say. Might be reading The Kite Runner once I find some time to waste. HA.
(click on the picture if you want to read more reviews or to purchase it.)

1 comment:
i can't finish this book, jus return to the library... kite runner is much nicer imho
Post a Comment