It's February and more than 8% of the year is already over. So am I too late for a resolution now? My apologies for not following the calendar, but I am Chinese, so my new year only starts now. I don't usually set new year resolutions for a simple reason that what I want to achieve is of a longer term horizon as compared to you, who make a resolution like making a wish which never happens.
That is the problem with people. People say new year must have new start so must think of what to do for the new year. Then you come out with some crap and don't follow through. What's the point of wasting that precious brain cells to come out with something in the first place
Some wish to lose some weight, some wish to spend more time with family, and some wish to spend less money. And the whole problem begins. How much is your "some"? Can you be more specific? Lose 1kg is lose some weight, lose 10kg is also lose some weight! So how? Must I really come out with an answer? Shall we abandon it now?
So, before something stupid comes out of your ideas again, think properly and ask yourself how much you want it. For me, I have 2 tasks to accomplish:
That is the problem with people. People say new year must have new start so must think of what to do for the new year. Then you come out with some crap and don't follow through. What's the point of wasting that precious brain cells to come out with something in the first place
Some wish to lose some weight, some wish to spend more time with family, and some wish to spend less money. And the whole problem begins. How much is your "some"? Can you be more specific? Lose 1kg is lose some weight, lose 10kg is also lose some weight! So how? Must I really come out with an answer? Shall we abandon it now?
So, before something stupid comes out of your ideas again, think properly and ask yourself how much you want it. For me, I have 2 tasks to accomplish:
1) Increase sales by another 100% before June
2) CFA in 2014, age 27
Happy Lunar New Year to all. Tigers and bears both have paws. So take care for the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment