Stocks
My recent posts on stock trades have set me wondering why I did something so unmeaningful. Why am I posting my results when it is not going benefit anyone? It doesn't make sense.
Moreover, I have been trading actively in and out of positions and this market correction is not really helping. I gained a little and lost quite a bit.
Then I thought of sharing some picks that are undervalued, which means that the price is low as compared to its fair value and I expect it to go up in near future. Then again, why am I sharing something that doesn't benefit me? You can say that I am just another noise trader out there and know no shit about this, I really don't care.
Moreover, these picks may stay mispriced for a longer period of time than I expect.
If you are here looking for stock picks and after reading this you decide to shut my blog out forever, I think I still can offer some value by posting stocks that have high coverage (read: glamour stocks) by analysts in brokerage houses and that might give some guidance. But I advise you to hold them as most of them covered are blue chips.
Good luck and I don't see much light in the Singapore market this year of 2010.
My recent posts on stock trades have set me wondering why I did something so unmeaningful. Why am I posting my results when it is not going benefit anyone? It doesn't make sense.
Moreover, I have been trading actively in and out of positions and this market correction is not really helping. I gained a little and lost quite a bit.
Then I thought of sharing some picks that are undervalued, which means that the price is low as compared to its fair value and I expect it to go up in near future. Then again, why am I sharing something that doesn't benefit me? You can say that I am just another noise trader out there and know no shit about this, I really don't care.
Moreover, these picks may stay mispriced for a longer period of time than I expect.
If you are here looking for stock picks and after reading this you decide to shut my blog out forever, I think I still can offer some value by posting stocks that have high coverage (read: glamour stocks) by analysts in brokerage houses and that might give some guidance. But I advise you to hold them as most of them covered are blue chips.
Good luck and I don't see much light in the Singapore market this year of 2010.
No comments:
Post a Comment