Saturday, November 10, 2007

Many many memories flooded back today. Went out for a run and saw someone familiar, an acquintance that I knew from NCC some years back. I was running and she was with a group of friends walking in the opposite direction towards me. I think she recognised me but dared not call me. I stared at her but she looked down. haha youngsters nowadays very ill-mannered. tsk tsk tsk.

On my way home, I saw a car with a L-plate. It was my instuctor with his auto car. He waved as he drove past me. So nice of him to still remember me after 3 months.

Came back home and saw Jiale on msn with a sad nick. He just broke up with his girlfriend. He told me, "I think i'm not ready and the girl like ignore me". I gave him 3 words that I came across in a book...

"Love without ownership". It's a phrase that I think has no defined meaning, up to the individual to interpret. He asked me what it means, but I couldn't even give him my answer...

After that he said something that I used to tease him when we stayed together in the same bunk few months ago

"Eh tonight go out leh, I treat u eat ice cream, steady. But u pay first."

Hhahahahaha to think he still remember. All these little things that made us happy in that shithole that was never clean and never would be. I hope he can come SIM to accompany me for the rest of time there.

______
Memories
Conversation with a legend (me)

Me (upon seeing 3 of them walking towards SP coy, ba long long): OI!! WHERE THE 3 OF U GOING?

Jiale, Yangjie, ZhenZhou: Errr... We are from ATGM...

Me: I FUCK you understand. Haven't even go for course yet, u call yourself ATGM?! AND WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR HEADDRESS?

them: .............. (scrambling to get their berets on their head in the shortest possible time)

I will never forget the idiot face Yangjie gave me that day. future NS CSM hahahaha

(They would never forget and never dreamed that they would be bunking in with me. Nonetheless, we lived happily until I ORD)

1 comment:

SharonYeo said...

WHEN ARE U GOING TO POST NEW ONEE!! Don be so lazzy quick update ur blogg~ hahahaha