Thursday, November 08, 2007

I dropped my watch real hard this morning when I came home from work. The "second" hand dropped off and I thought it is spoilt for good. It happened at 2.35am and I wasn't sure whether it is still moving so I left it there hoping that it would tell me the correct time when I check it again. The next time I checked was 3.35am. The minute hand was still fixed at 7 so I thought it was dead. Fact is, I did not look properly... It must be feeling damn sad that I thought it died when it struggled so hard to live just so that I can wear it out proudly again..

I just took a look at it and it's now at 3.35pm. I don't know whether this is a coincidence or what...


"Even a broken watch is right twice a day."


No comments: