Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A bag for your dream

When your dreams get too big for your bag, do you throw away your dream or get a bigger bag?

Very often, we choose to throw away the dream instead of changing a bigger bag to contain the dream. Sometimes, we know that our bag has got enough space for it, but we choose not to put it in, afraid that it will get too heavy for the journey.

Prepared or not, you decide.

Whatever you think will be, will be.
_________

Sometime ago, I went to Thailand for military training. The weather there was exactly the same as what we are experiencing now. I wonder how is it like there now. It's so hot that I think it's best to keep your papers in the fridge. It might catch fire anytime.

There's too many diseasters happening recently. Earthquake, typhoon. Though we have not encountered any in Singapore, please don't ever take peace for granted. We don't know what will happen to us tomorrow. Maybe before we know it, there's already no tomorrow.

天灾人祸
风吹地动
世界末日
将会把我们一一带走

No comments: