Everything is done-ded
I am less than 12 hours away from my first major examination in 4 years and this is the best possible shape I'm in now... 9 months of preparation, consistant work, not sleeping in class, always a step further than the cohort is going to bear its' fruits tomorrow. I am really looking forward to hug my cold bolster to sleep tonight instead of the buddha's leg I had been hugging every year on the day before exams years ago.
I am glad to announce that I finished the whole of my Intro to Econs subject guide (understanding everything is another matter...) and practised the whole chuck of exam papers. And I'm promoting my study guide into my ever so knowledgable shelf of books and I'm renaming it 'the bible of economics from LSE'.
But I've got this weird feeling that luck is also very important now that I've done all I can do. This is the only element that is not within my grasp.. In the past I never thought luck was important cos I know that if I could write a few things about it, probably everybody else will get the whole thing right.
'You have ran this marathon for 9 months already. This is your last 100m to the end line'
Nobody wants the end line to be the start line as well. Let's go.
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment