It has been a long long time since Sec 4B last gathered.. And thanks to Aik Meng, we got to meet up again at his birthday party. But we have all changed.. The kids that we once used to be were gone. No longer are we still talking nonsense and laughing at people around us (althou I'm still one of the clowns). Topics discussed are more serious now. Uni life, hall life, abt who is dating who, who is studying what and who is going to be what in the future. Some of them are still quite blur, some of them already know which is the direction to their future.
Got some good advice from Mitchell and Jansen as both of them are studying similar courses. They really gave me idea of what are the different jobs available in the market. SMU people really talk differently and I think they are most likely to fill up all the job vacancies. Competition is real strong. Here I am, studying UOL degree, with no projects to do and no complusary internships. I need to take action if I gonna survive in this industry. Even engineers are eating a share of my pie and I'm not going to let that happen.
I still want to be in the front line.
Sunday, October 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment