Wednesday, October 17, 2007

This is the second Lance Armstrong book I am reading and once again, it failed to disappoint me. The first book, It's Not About The Bike, was a damn inspiring book that even people who don't understand competitive cycling that I lent it to said so. It's about how Lance Armstrong fought back from cancer and got back to win the Tour de France again (and again), how he learnt to live again and being a good husband, father, son.

The book I am reading now, Every Second Counts, talks more about his competitive adventures and it's really facinating to read. I used to put my pen and notebook with me whenever I read the first book so that I could pen down inspiring quotes and I still need to do it now. Ever full of inspiration.



Must read.


Read this too.

"Pain is only temporary. Quitting however, lasts forever. When you feel like quitting, ask yourself which one would you rather live with."

No comments: