Friday, October 05, 2007

Last time I used to think that a good word used to describe me will be "promising". Looking at it today, being promising seems to be something of future, meaning there is no value at all. No this is not right. I am definiately of value now therefore "promising" is no longer the word to use. And Kiat Haw is right, I am using too many negative words and this ain't going to work.

Something to share: How do u deal with problems? How do you look at problems? Do you see them as bigger than you? I don't. I will identify the problem before it hits me, then I will visualise it standing right in front of me (I'm a visual person) and I will look at it fiercely, at the same time growing bigger than it. It works like magic for me, I do not have problem handling problems. Problems never get the chance to take over me.

No comments: