Saturday, December 08, 2007

I need a vision board. I need to restructure my thoughts, my ambitions. What needs to be there in the process of success, what needs to be there at the end of the road. My Five Year Plan. First class honours. CFA. Car. $80k net worth. Some elements are missing.

I am sure right now is the toughest period of my life. Don't be mistaken. Study is not tough at all. With the correct motivation and drive, I don't see anyone who don't achieve. Humans are intelligent. You do not know how to use your brain.

Financially. 2009 will be the end. Money won't be a problem anymore. I graduate in 2010. Don't ask how am I going to do it, you won't understand. Only the universe and I understand. We communicate in a language only both of us understand.

The question you ask, "Can you make it?" See for yourself.

I can't get to sleep.


Rainy Days are good days

No comments: