Monday, December 24, 2007

Tis' a season to be jolly? Lalalala lalala

Think this is the most joyous xmas ever.. I never believed that christmas is a day for me cos I'm not christian and I don't see a reason why everybody should celebrate this day like a national day, but it seems that it's quite fun to jostle among crowds and shop for gifts... It surely contribute to our economic development with all these consumer spending..

With all people coming together to make merry on this day, we spent the day together by staying away from the crowd to somewhere without any christmas trees or lightings. Went east coast park with our empty stomachs to capture the setting sun and took some really beautiful pictures..

Headed down to Parkway's City Chain to get the pair of watches that we have been eyeing for some time on this special day and were quite taken aback by the extent that the staff were willing to go just to close our deal. The deal was closed with a further $20 discount, with me getting the male pair at Parkway as the female pair is out of stock. The Parkway manager had to liase with the Suntec manager for us to go down to collect the other pair, so we proceeded to Suntec after our dinner to get it, only to realise that they gave us the box that don't belong to the series we bought. So I made some noise to ensure we get the nicer box, they tried their best to liase with another branch that is convenient for me, I had to go down to the Tampines branch to get it the next day. I find it rather fun, but I think I was more "fan" (troublesome). Definitely a memorable process with three branches and don't know how many staff involved. Hahaha

Walked home from the MRT station at 1030pm, saw a number of people walking in the opposite direction heading towards the station, looking eager to countdown to xmas at their preferred destination, most probably one with a electrically decorated christmas tree. And by the way, I don't really believe the idea of counting down. Why do anyone like to count away that few seconds of your life?

___________



Taka - Live Laugh Love


PS




Paragon


Sunset


The sun made a heart shape for us before leaving for the day






Parkway


241207

the real present tis xmas is you.

No comments: