I was quite bored staying at home today so I went surfing at SIM website. I don't think anyone of a rational mind would be doing that. I did. Was trying to find my lecturers' profile. Then out of total boredom, I went to google their names.
I found that my PBF lecturer Jonathan Peh is quite a well known educational figure in Singapore. Of course, there are many other students who blogged about him as well (me included, now). None of the comments about him is positive. They were saying things like he cannot teach well, keep talking about stocks and things that are not in the syllabus. I say these people are stupid. PBF is such a simple subject that you don't need a lecturer at all. There he is trying to teach people how the financial world looks like and you don't appreciate it simply because you don't understand. All these words sound so valuable to me but somehow it makes no sense to many of the rest with their brain already programmed to be shut for PBF lectures. You say he's a lousy lecturer, I say you are stupid. (Remember, you are entitled to your opinion, so am I). Just because of that reason, I think he should not be teaching children of this level. It only tarnish his reputation, which he doesn't have any in SIM to start with.
If you are studying Banking and Finance with the notion that a degree of any class can get you a job in the banking industry earning loads of money, I can confirm that not only are you stupid, you are damn naive as well. Most probably you will be in demand for that administrative position in that mini bank. I wish you all the best for the next pay rise.
So, my advice to you people who claim you don't understand shit and he's wasting your time, stop coming for his lectures and spare me some silence so I can learn. If not, shut the fuck up and listen. Shame on you, undergraduates.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment