Wednesday, April 29, 2009

How to be Exam Smart - Part 15

Welcome back. Today we have no advice for you. Just a fact for you to ponder and act upon. Previously we said that you should not tune in to your mp3 player while studying.

Now I'm telling you that plugging in that earphones is good. When you sleep. And obviously, listen to useful stuff and not shit. The brain, as I said before, is a very powerful component of the human body. During sleep, there are bursts of brain activity going on, thereby aiding the absorption of information. My point is that your brain is not totally inactive, so you can try to tune in to your recorded lectures while you're asleep.

Some factual acticles to prove that:

We Learn While We Sleep (Innovations Report)
Brain Basics: Understanding Sleep (National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Strokes)

I remember myself having some friends who listen to pop music when they go to bed. And in my opinion, they sing quite well. Is it a coincidence? You judge for yourself.

No comments: