Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Distinction in Summer

Had my first UOL revision class today and I would say it's a very fresh encounter for it's my first time being taught by an ang moh. She was summarising the results for our mock exam and said "the mean mark was 46%."

I couldn't believe it when she said the paper "was rather difficult and this result was understandable." Cos I thought my JC C-maths paper was far higher than this standard. I wasn't too sure how many people actually put their heart into doing the paper but it was appalling. Disgusting to have the mean mark at 46%.

Then I took back the paper



Sorry if your result is lower than 46. It was my fault for pulling the mean mark a little too high. I gave you people false hopes... hahahaha

Seriously, the paper was damn easy. You give it to a JC student most probably he will come back with above 80. I lost 11 out of 19 marks to those shitty theory questions. Let me wish for a happy summer. I want both figures to be 9. Laugh at me if I don't achieve. That's the whole purpose of being so ya-ya.

1 comment:

SharonYeo said...

ooo.. Keep up the good work..

I nvr suspect ur ya-ya-ness.. Cos usually u'll make it de.. =)

Smart Boy~