Hi friends and visitors, I have got a Nokia 7610 for sale.
It was the phone that I yearned to have for a long time when I was in the army. I told myself that I didn't need such a good phone at that time cos it wasn't allowed in the army anyway. I stopped thinking about it for some time and continued with my army life. Then one day I got an offer from a relative of mine that there's a deal for this phone at $400. It was too expensive for me then. Being a very loving relative, he offered to pay for me and I could repay him though four installments of $100 per month.
It became my weekend civilian phone. I loved it so much that I couldn't get my hands off it and occasionally smuggled into camp so that I could spend another minute with it. Eventually, I ORD-ed with my 7610 becoming a permanent fixture in my pocket.
I used it for another year and decided that I need more storage space for my music and found that there was another phone for sale at $0. This new phone was definitely nowhere better than my 7610 and I told myself never to sell it cos I still liked it and would like to spend some quiet time with it occasionally.
So it changed hands to someone else in the family. My mother took ownership of it. 7610 was very quiet with her. It rang less than two times a day and was always kept nicely in a pouch. My mum was far-sighted and could not see the numbers displayed on the phone properly. Recently she got a new phone as a gift (also from a relative) which has got bigger fonts and she decided to return 7610 to me.
My phone is three years old. I still don't feel like giving her away but I would rather her being utilised properly as a useful handphone. So here I am, offering her for sale to my friends only. She still has a great figure and plenty of years to go. I will put in an additional pair of clothes for free. Both are genuine with 9/10 condition. All yours for $120. I am selling at other sites for $140, so in order to get the discount, please quote, "Ze Qi is very handsome." Thank you.

Comes with box, charger, battery, 2 casings both 9/10. All original.
No data cable and software. You don't need that. There's a better technology called bluetooth.
No comments:
Post a Comment