Tuesday, April 08, 2008

School of Idiots

Another two days into my UOL revision and I'm encountering more and more shitty students (I don't wish to be assiociated with them, no thank you). It (the shit) comes in all directions, totally impossible to avoid them, sad to say.

First of the week occured on the first day of the week. This particular lady (big sharp nose, big eyes with long lashes, the exact same kind you see in Bollywood films) asked me whether there was anyone sitting next to me. Obviously I said no (I have got not much friends and it doesn't matter if I sat with them anyway), I would had said no to her if I knew those in front were her friends. Halfway through the lesson she started to ask her friends questions which I couldn't believe. Here I am feeling like being in a Sec 3 A maths class and there she is asking questions on basic integration? Did she just came over from north India or what?

How I wish I was wearing this t-shirt I saw some day ago with an arrow pointing to the right and with the caption "I am with STUPID", and probably with "and she's noisy" to heighten that effect. Never mind, I told myself, everyone should be given a chance to learn.

AND TODAY, I saw a particularly disrespectful guy. He came in an hour late (60 bloody minutes). I have nothing against late comers. Students who can't be bothered don't bother me. He, tall and handsome in bright green, walked in holding stuff that only a McDelivery man will bring. I really cannot tolerate idiots, especially fucking idiots like him, not showing a single bit of respect for the Londoner by pouring sugar into his tea and sinking his teeth into his $2 Sausage McMuffin.

How I wish that cup of tea would topple off the tabletop and onto the floor, via the shirt of the lady (not the same as above) in front . I would love the sight of her screaming. Then I can proceed on to do my favourite thing. Laugh out loud and shout IDIOT!

Fucked up human being. (me)

No comments: