Weird Life
Yes I missed the Mayday concert on saturday and this the first time in a long time that I regretted something I had not done. I never allowed myself to regret over decisions made in life. I choose the path in my life and make sure it appears right for other people to see. Perhaps I cared too much about how people looked at me.
For some reason or other I don't feel right today. Waking up at 11 am was a thing of the past and I managed to do it today, furthermore awakened by a phone call and not myself. Wonder if I would ever wake up if I were left alone. And the weather is damn bloody hot.
It could be due to the book I am reading or for some unknown reasons that I am feeling like that, or a mixture of both. Life is so weird. And there is this tinge of blame for this world that I'm having now. It seems that money can buy you a lot of stuff and the life you want. But a sad life. There is this belief in people that money and happiness are inversely correlated. I don't believe in that. Money and happiness are not mutually exclusive. But, how much money can buy you happiness?
I missed cycling.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment