Monday, July 14, 2008

Discipline

Got a temp job in a bank (not local) which is considered quite high paying given that I will be doing admin and got it through a job agency. So I'm going to be holding 2 jobs again. I'm still doing what I'm doing right now and trying to be a superman again after a year. I have to adapt to fixed office working hours and I have to adapt fast. No more sleeping at home at all kinds of hours like a dead pig.

I am going to have some direction for this 2 months. Admin work is dull shit. So I'm going to make sure I go around learning skills out of my job scope which will be useful in the future and clocking as much overtime as possible ($$$). Then going home to continue my night job dedicating at least 2 weekdays to it. So the only time I can train for my IPPT should be in the morning before work. I must be disciplined enough to make sure that happens.

Money wise, I hope I can work hard enough to net $1.8k of income through both jobs and the little business. I will reward my own hardwork if I manage to do $2k. So it's time to pin up some realistic target into my vision board.

Dug out some old working clothes just now and found some of them quite ugly and dull. Realised that the only item I bought from my last work assignment was a grey pants and nothing else. I want to buy a new pair of working shoes and a pair of pin-striped pants.

I guess I have to set my priority clearly. It's going to be tough. Time to look for my cape. Superman is coming.

No comments: