Fairness and Equality
The recent spate of events made me feel that life is unfair. I know, life is never fair cos you don't always get what you want. If everything goes the way you want, we call that a smooth sailing life. But when the sea gets too rough, some just don't have the strength to keep fighting.
I am struggling. Struggling real hard to move towards the calmer seas ahead. I can't even imagine a day when my mum's savings account become zero but it's going to happen. The account will be wiped out upon payment of my school fees. It bleeds to be the one handling it.
I just hope I can earn enough to repay her. $24000 in total for my school fees and to be adjusted for inflation. I will only consider myself graduating after topping up that account and hope she is still healthy for our graduation trip. I have no time to lose.
Life is never fair, so just shut up and move on.
Be glad of the little things in life. You say that you would rather not have it while some people can't even get a glimpse of it.
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment