Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tired

I have seen another week pass by me. Nothing much going on in office. Less physical work but still alot of running around, less lunches alone but would rather not eat with them sometimes. More of afterwork time being occupied this week and I'm happy. Happy that I'm not a boring office boy, for life is livelier after work.

Trained real hard for IPPT this week but still failed. I've never felt so good during a IPPT test after ORD but I just can't seem to run fast enough to pass. Last chance on Wed. Got to take a half day leave = $30. My future time is worth more than this. Let's hope I get 27 seconds off my timing and get $100 birthday present.

After the test, I asked if I could drive my friend's car. He passed me the keys without asking a question. I knew it is that easy with him. Gerald is the only other person whom will do that. I nearly lost the touch of driving a manual car after a year. But it was easy, just damn uneasy with the way a Nissan Sunny feels.

The only 2 manual cars I driven so far are Civic and Sunny. I must say the quality is of two different worlds. One is the Vtec engine and the other I don't even know what it is.. Too quiet for me. The difference in pricing is fully justified when I started changing gears. The plasticky feel of the gear shift and the configuration of the gears are real bad. Less than 3 seconds on gear two and I had to up the gear already. Now I know the reason why fuel consumption is higher. Not a pleasant drive.

I am going to pin some realistic goals up onto my vision board, with taglines to remind myself what those pictures meant to me. I will fill up the spaces. Yes and I will take them down when it's fulfilled.

Met up with Kiathaw today and he mentioned that I looked tired... My body is not tired but my spirit is. Which is true to some extent. Midlife crisis was what he used to describe my state right now. Talking things which makes no sense to other people and looking haggard and worst of all, losing weight. I'm not even in my midlife yet, please. I'm sorting out my thoughts for a colourful life ahead. Gonna leave my problems for the universe to worry.

UH~!

No comments: