Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mobilephone

Was looking at the phones on offer in the newspaper and Singtel website and I was actually thinking about changing a new phone when the time comes in September.

I always tell myself that I should never waste money on phones cos the only functions that I look for in a phone is just to make calls and sms. Maybe the alarm clock function will be good as well. I realise nowadays PDA phones are becoming so cheap that I should get one too. SE's P910i used to cost $1k+ some months ago and it's only $98 today. Unbelieveable.

But, no. I will never want a PDA. I'm not going to let a digital brain take over mine. As if people today are not forgetful enough, we give the excuse saying that we need a PDA to help us remember the little things so that we can remember the much important things. Bullshit. You will start forgetting everything before you know it.

I shall wait for the best offer to come along. And the time this usually comes is during the xmas period.

But now comes the biggest question that has been bothering me since last year. Should I buy a easy-to-remember number? Since everyone is becoming so forgetful and it will definitely be useful in the future when I become a businessman. Wahahaha

No comments: