Famous Sungei Road Trishaw Laksa
#02-67, Hong Lim Food Centre
Don't be mistaken, I am not turning this into a food blog, just had some really delicious food and decided that I must share this with my friends.
Hong Lim Food Centre houses some really good food stalls, like the crayfish hor fun and prawn noodles. However, this laksa stall really deserve some solid comments from me. It serves mee siam, mee rubus and laksa. The uncle was really friendly when I approached to order. He asked if I would like the "speciality dish" laksa, which costs $5. Fortunately I didn't turn him down!
Food took awhile to prepare, which was quite surprising... Laksa leh, need to take how long? The chilli is not fantastic and gravy is not too strong like katong laksa, very much to my liking. I ordered without prawns, to which I got crayfish (1 whole), chicken breast, cockles (big!), egg, tou pok, fishcake. Needed some help to stir the noodles from the bottom. Who said $5 is expensive?
After the bowl was emptied, the stall uncle came to my table and asked if it was good. I guess he already knew the answer...
Hong Lim Food Centre houses some really good food stalls, like the crayfish hor fun and prawn noodles. However, this laksa stall really deserve some solid comments from me. It serves mee siam, mee rubus and laksa. The uncle was really friendly when I approached to order. He asked if I would like the "speciality dish" laksa, which costs $5. Fortunately I didn't turn him down!
Food took awhile to prepare, which was quite surprising... Laksa leh, need to take how long? The chilli is not fantastic and gravy is not too strong like katong laksa, very much to my liking. I ordered without prawns, to which I got crayfish (1 whole), chicken breast, cockles (big!), egg, tou pok, fishcake. Needed some help to stir the noodles from the bottom. Who said $5 is expensive?
After the bowl was emptied, the stall uncle came to my table and asked if it was good. I guess he already knew the answer...

Pictures are shown to tell
people how nice the food is.
Right.
No comments:
Post a Comment