
This yellow file has been with me since sec2. Yes, that would be year 2000. Till today, I am still using it to protect my documents and school work. I remembered that I bought it sometime in the early part of the year (who still remembers such trival things 9 years ago?!). What I am sure is that it cost $2 and I got it at a DIY shop in Tampines Mart.
I like this file so much because of its ability to detach (held together by an internal clip) when the contents are too thick, telling you that it is overloaded, which is the reason why it is still alive today. This is unlike similar files we see, where the joint is weak and there is no way to fix back once it gives way. Even 9 years ago, it was hard to find a file like this.
One look at it I realised that there are dust trapped in areas that are impossible to clean. Bright yellow has became dull yellow. Even so, I still can't bear to throw it away.
Incidentally, it also says Made in Japan.
I like this file so much because of its ability to detach (held together by an internal clip) when the contents are too thick, telling you that it is overloaded, which is the reason why it is still alive today. This is unlike similar files we see, where the joint is weak and there is no way to fix back once it gives way. Even 9 years ago, it was hard to find a file like this.
One look at it I realised that there are dust trapped in areas that are impossible to clean. Bright yellow has became dull yellow. Even so, I still can't bear to throw it away.
Incidentally, it also says Made in Japan.
No comments:
Post a Comment