You know, this may sound so ironic. Does anyone has the right to put an objection to your life? Do you believe in the butterfly effect?
I don't know how the conversation would sound like. Maybe something like this, "hey mum, thanks for your strong objection then. You were right and I was wrong."
I do not know if a particular decision can result in a different ending. Not that I really care it, just that I feel it isn't fair to me. Should I say, "Hey thanks for that objection too. Because of you I learnt to take disappointments, suck it up and move on. See what an impact you have made in my life."
=)
I don't know how the conversation would sound like. Maybe something like this, "hey mum, thanks for your strong objection then. You were right and I was wrong."
I do not know if a particular decision can result in a different ending. Not that I really care it, just that I feel it isn't fair to me. Should I say, "Hey thanks for that objection too. Because of you I learnt to take disappointments, suck it up and move on. See what an impact you have made in my life."
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment